Puzzle #1 for Mobile
This is a 2D-puzzle mobile game that I was co-developing with the Director of Communication of the CougerCS club. CourgerCS is an organization of the University of Houston that is focused on promoting computer science and technologies.
- Due to internal issues, the director of communications of the UH CougerCS club will no longer work on this project. Therefore, I will no longer continue working on this project.
- Revamped game structure to push items instead of entities.
- Implemented logic for items as well as random level generation.
- Implemented logic for getting entities from point A to point B.
- Added some demo assets to test visuals.
- First iteration of the game which includes pushing logic and tile transitioning.
- Implementation of collisions using recursion.